Cure Cancer Australia Foundation’s Media Centre provides journalists and the media with information about Cure Cancer activities.
- Young researcher leads exciting blood cancer breakthrough, July 2012
- Professor John Rasko recognised in Queen’s Birthday Honours list, June 2012
- Melbourne researcher opens door to cancer research lab, June 2012
- Helping cancer patients more than just a job – Dr. Nkola Bowden (funded in 2010) – June 2012
- Australia’s young cancer researchers honoured at reception, March 2012
- Cancer Research Leadership Forum (CRLF) White Paper ‘Towards a national cancer research plan’ Launched Feb 3 2012
- World’s Best BYO 2011. A decadent deco evening raising $157,000 - June 2011
- Early-career cancer researchers get the nod from Her Excellency Professor Marie Bashir – May 2011
- Cure Cancer Australia 2011 Grant Recipients – March 2011
- New grants for cancer research Nov 2008 – posted www.getfarming.com.au
- Minister for Health and Ageing press release Dec 2008
For Media Enquiries please call Joanne Gilbert, Fundraising & Marketing Manager or Leanne Warner, CEO, Cure Cancer Australia on 1300 134 567.